Characterised by its white-flecked texture, Oxford cloth is ordinarily a substantial, rather relaxed fabric. Weave it in yarns of Supima cotton and it becomes extraordinarily soft, refined and durable. Good thing, given its workday/weekend versatility; you'll wear this formal shirt a lot. An easy-iron finish means it's less pressing in the care department, resisting wrinkles for 30 washes. Impeccable tailoring, meanwhile, ensures it will attract compliments indefinitely.
- The Oxford: our most versatile men's formal shirt
- Substantial Oxford cloth has a characteristic basketweave texture
- Made with Supima, America's finest cotton for an outstandingly soft touch
- Easy-iron finish
- Button-down collar-great with or without a tie
- Approx.garment length:Regular collar size 15.5: 84cm/33"
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Lands' End White traditional fit no iron oxford shirt | Debenhams I0dnawmu